Posts tagged Music
I have bands and you love music.
- Wednesday | 11PM | The Best @ Beerland
- Friday | Night | OBN III’s @ Hotel Vegas
- Saturday | 5:30PM | Jonly Bonly @ Trailer Space Records
You Want IT - Jonly Bonly
New band. New songs.
Orville went on tour with Bad Sports/Nobunny in September and I found myself with an entire month without a single gig or band practice. Towards the end of the month I realized I had written nearly a sets worth of material out of boredom.
A little history on the name. My grandfather and I share the same initials except his were only the letters J B Smith. So, when filling out official forms he would write, “J (only) B (only).” So, the band is named after his nickname, Jonly Bonly. I’m allowed to be sentimental.
Everything must be ranked and measured. Quantify everything.
- Field II - Wiccans (Denton, TX)
- A Message Of Love - Nazi Gold (Austin, TX)
- Slaughterhouse - Ty Segall Band (SF, CA)
- For The Love Of The Game - Natural Child (Nashville, TN)
- Wallpaper Music - Cheap Time (Nashville, TN)
- Meltdown - Mind Spiders (Denton, TX)
- Dirty Fingernails - Golden Boys (Austin, TX)
- The Tough Shits - The Tough Shits (Philadelphia, PA)
- Leaving Atlanta - Gentleman Jesse (Atlanta, GA)
- Bubblegum Graveyard - Apache Dropout (Bloomington, IN)
Spotify links where available.